A hospital in Illinois seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 8 pm. The facility uses Medhost EMR system. The average annual volume for this facility is 15,000. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without an IL state license obtain one.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm
- Charting: Medhost EMR
- Caseload: 15,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ATLS, ACLS, and PALS if not ABEM
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail