An established hospital in Washington is currently in search of an anesthesiologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with general anesthesia procedures and be able to use Epic EMR for charting. The assignment schedule will be 10-hour weekdays, with no call requirements. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a WA state medical license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed
- Schedule: 10-hour weekdays
- Call: Not required
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Procedures: General anesthesia
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail