An established and growing national organization has a neurohospitalist, intensivist, and hospitalist program at a 250 plus bed regional medical center in Northern Louisiana. They are actively looking for a neurohospitalist for the program. There is also an opportunity for medical director responsibilities with the program. A highly desired flexible block schedule with days only from 7 am to 7 pm, or similar hours that will average 15 shifts per month. You will provide inpatient consultative neurology services and average 20 consults per day. Teleneurology support available. Come be part of the development of a stroke certified center of excellence.
They are offering a very competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, a 401k, relocation assistance, CME, malpractice insurance, and a signing bonus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Competitive base salary from $350k or more and full benefits package
- 250+ bed medical center
- Flexible day block schedule of 12-hour shifts
- Average 20 consults per day and teleneurology support available
- Medical director opportunity available for the program
- Collaborative neurohospitalist, intensivist, and hospitalist team
- Be part of the development of a stroke certified center of excellence
- Northern Louisiana community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail