Our client is seeking an NP with Gastroenterology experience to join their GI team. Responsibilities include working with the GI physicians and PCPs to manage colo-rectal screening clinic and follow-up office visits as needed, as well as work in the hospital. Services include obtaining pertinent history, performing examinations, ordering and interpreting appropriate laboratory tests and prescribing appropriate medications and treatment. Sign-on bonus, CME allowance and relocation assistance are available.
If you would like more details on this position, or additional opportunities nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding at 954-837-2730 or email at email@example.com. Reference Job #2502062.
- Must have GI experience
- Both inpatient & outpatient duties
- Rotating 4-10's schedule
- Sign-On Bonus
- CME Allowance
- Full Benefits from Day 1
- Relocation Assistance
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences