An exciting family medicine with OB opportunity is now available at a community health center near Indianapolis. The community has a great need, so the facility is accepting new candidates. This is an outpatient FP practice working either a four or four and a half day work week with nurse triage call first and a 1:6 call that requires no hospital coverage. You can expect to see three patients per clinical hour on average. You will work closely with another family physician who does OB and share OB call with him. If you do not currently hold a license in Indiana, CompHealth can help you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, CME time, a 401k retirement package with matching, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this Indiana town where a strong sense of history permeates the civic celebrations and activities of its citizens. It offers the best of suburban living within a short drive of the city amenities of Indianapolis.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 ext. 6640 or email CV and references to email@example.com.
- Federally Qualified Health Center seeks a second FP with OB
- Outpatient family practice
- FPs share phone call 1:6; share OB call 1:2 plus community OBs provide back up
- Work 4 or 4.5 day work week
- See 3 patients per hour and give quality care
- Do an average of 5 to 10 deliveries per month
- Strong earning potential with full benefits
- Great suburban location is a few minutes from Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail