An established facility in South Dakota is currently in search of a pediatric neurologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with EEGs. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday, with call. The physician will see 9 - 12 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a SD state medical license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active SD state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 9 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: EEGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail