Join an elite team of neurologists in this hospital employed position in Minnesota. This is a general neurology opportunity with the ability to sub-specialize a considerable amount in Neurophysiology, Movement Disorder, Behavioral & Neuro-Immunology (MS). Enjoy a light call schedule and flexibility with the outpatient/inpatient mix.
Enjoy top notch benefits and excellent earning potential.
This city has so much to offer with endless water activities and outdoor recreation. Live close to an international airport and enjoy all four seasons.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nationwide, apply now! Call Josh Rees at (954)-837-2633, or email confidential CVs to Josh.Rees@comphealth.com .
- Hospital employed
- Join 7 other neurologists
- General neurology with ability to sub-specialize
- Sub-specialty needs are Movement, Neurophysiology, Behavioral, and MS
- Call is light and shared evenly among the group
- Open and flexible on outpatient/inpatient mix
- Currently building a neurohospitalist program
- Generous commencement bonus and relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail