An established multi-specialty group in NM is seeking a gastroenterologist to join their amazing team. This is a one of a kind opportunity to join a practice where you will be treated very well. The culture here is unlike any other and promotes the highest quality patient care in a fun and informal work setting where everyone gets along and loves what they do. This position is 100% outpatient general gastroenterology and they are open to ERCP or EUS due to community need, but it is not required. You will work a 4.5 day work week Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 9 am to 12 pm. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians. J1 sponsorship is available.
This position has a high earning potential and possible partnership opportunity as well. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, a 401k, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $3,500, paid vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email Josh.Rees@comphealth.com.
- Base salary guarantee along with wRVU
- High earning potential
- Join established group with a phenomenal work culture
- Built-in referrals from primary care doctors
- 4.5-day workweek
- Fellowship trained in gastroenterology
- Open to ERCP and/or EUS
- Low cost of living in New Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail