CompHealth is currently assisting a private multi-specialty practice in New Mexico with their search for a rheumatologist. The group needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is a 4.5-day workweek, Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm. You will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average with no call. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a current New Mexico license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. J1 visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Base salary guarantee with RVU production model
- 100% outpatient
- On-site fusion center
- Brand new state-of-the-art facility
- 4.5-day workweek
- No call responsibilities
- J1 visa candidates are welcome to apply
- Comprehensive benefits package for physician and family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail