An IM, FP, or geriatric physicians are needed for a growing and expanding program in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Round on adult and geriatric patients in skilled nursing facilities. These patients have been discharged from the hospital, but are not yet well enough to return home. This is a transitional care setting where length of stay can range from one to three weeks. Work a daytime schedule Monday to Friday with flexible daytime hours from 8 am to 5pm, or similar. You may start earlier or later in the morning depending on individual preference and number of patients you want to see. Round on at least 15 to 16 patients per day or higher, if desired for additional income. Average about 2 SNFs per day that are in close or reasonable proximity to each other. You will be given a particular area of Albuquerque where the SNFs are located. No hospital rounding or admitting responsibilities. It is possible to start in 30 days or less with an active NM license since there is no hospital credentialing involved. Physicians find autonomy and flexibility with post-acute care that is almost non-existent in most practice structures today.
You compensation will be dependent upon the number of patients you see. Medical directorship stipends the $3K per month and per facility in additional compensation. You will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD, STD, a 401K with matching, relocation assistance, vacation and CME time, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance.
Live and practice in Albuquerque the largest city in the region with over 500K city population. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
If you are interested in this physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2502824.
- Top employed position with a premier national organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 8 am to 5 pm or similar hours
- Round on patients in SNFs in close proximity to each other
- Post-acute patients only, will not see patients in the hospital
- Possible to start in 30 days since there is no hospital credentialing
- Base salary is an RVU model based on number of patients seen
- Medical director options with $3K per month stipend per facility
- Live and practice in Albuquerque the largest city in the region
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail