A hospital-based multi-specialty group is looking to expand by adding another gastroenterologist to their practice. There is currently a high demand due to the continued expansion of services. You will be working with one of the top hospitals in upstate New York. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future. You will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a NY medical license which CompHealth can help you obtain.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits, a Monday to Friday schedule, and 5 weeks of PTO.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2502927.
- Large health system with exceptional salary and benefits
- Top-rated multi-specialty group in New York
- Monday - Friday schedule with light call duty
- Existing patient base awaits with plenty of referrals
- Full gastroenterology procedures available
- Family-oriented community with a low cost of living
- 5 weeks of PTO to enjoy all the natural beauty
- Wonderful place to live and practice medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail