Here's your opportunity to join an established ophthalmology practice in Northeast Atlanta. We are seeking an Ophthalmologist who specializes in treating and diagnosing ailments of the eye such as diseases like cataracts or glaucoma; injuries; and problems with vision, like farsightedness.
Diagnose and treat all eye diseases that do not require surgery. Procedures include Retcam retinal imaging, automated analysis of visual fields, and Ultra-sonography.
This is a salaried position with a guaranteed salary for a year and then production based. You will receive full medical, dental, malpractice with tail, and year-end profit bonuses from a well-established private practice. Work a Monday to Friday schedule with no call.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2503332
- Fully functional office with full business and clinical support in place for immediate start
- Ideal location in NE Atlanta , Georgia
- Work with state-of-the-art Ophthalmology equipment
- Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with little to no call
- Guaranteed Salary and then production based for a lucrative income
- 5 days of CME with $1,500 for expenses
- Full array of healthcare benefits Retirement, Malpractice, etc.
- Explore Atlanta's 343 parks, nature preserves, and gardens and enjoy all the city has to offer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail