An opportunity to join an established ophthalmology practice is now available in Georgia. They are seeking an ophthalmologist who specializes in treating and diagnosing ailments of the eye such as diseases like cataracts or glaucoma, injuries, and problems with vision, like farsightedness. You will work a Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call. Diagnose and treat all eye diseases that do not require surgery. Procedures required include Retcam retinal imaging, automated analysis of visual fields, and ultrasonography.
This is a salaried position with a guaranteed salary for a year and then production based. You will receive full medical, dental, malpractice with tail, and year-end profit bonuses from a well-established private practice.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2503332.
- Guaranteed salary and then production based for a lucrative income
- Fully functional office with full business and clinical support
- Work with state-of-the-art ophthalmology equipment
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Full array of benefits
- 5 days of CME with $1,500 for expenses
- Ideal location in Northeast Atlanta
- Explore 343 parks and nature preserves
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail