A new locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Minnesota. You must be comfortable with lumbar punctures and EEGs. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, with call one night per week. The physician will see 13 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MN state license for this assignment.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: One night per week
- Caseload: 13 patients per day
- Procedures: Lumbar punctures and EEGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail