Join a well established cardiology group with NP support in a spectacular Northern California location. This opportunity is only open because a partner has relocated out of the country. There is plenty of support with mid-levels and existing cardiologists. All devices and peripheral supported with state-of-the-art equipment and on site surgery center. New graduates are encourage to apply as practice owner enjoys mentoring in a supportive role. H-1B visa candidates are also welcomed.
This unanticipated vacancy of a position provides a lucrative opportunity for the incoming candidate. You will be offered medical benefits, a 401k retirement plan, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME with stipend, malpractice insurance, and generous PTO.
For confidential inquiries please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954.837.2611
- Exclusive private practice with partnership potential
- New graduates and mentorship welcome
- Prefer active CA license or inactive if can reinstate
- All devices and peripheral supported and equipped within surgery center
- Partner exited due to international relocation
- Plenty of support and awaiting patient base
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- H-1B candidates welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail