An outpatient practice with a superior reputation in Connecticut needs an additional internist or family physician to take over a full practice from a departing physician. You will join a collegial team of six other internists that offer a casual work environment that is pleasant to be in. You will be supported by a large staff with your own MA. There is an option to precept residents as well. The office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will work four days and have one night of call per week. There will also be a 1:6 shared weekend call. A diverse patient base awaits you, and can expect to see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. The group welcomes board certified or board eligible candidates. A CT license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This opportunity offers a salary plus bonus based on quality, citizenship, patient satisfaction, and timeliness of notes. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the vibrant central Connecticut suburbs between New York City, NY, and Boston, MA, close to Long Island Sound. There is easy access to plenty of dining, shopping, cultural options and entertainment.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with the just-right internal medicine jobs. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Established multispecialty group is replacing a departing physician
- Work four days a week in office only; option to precept residents
- See 15 to 20 adult patients daily, ages 21 to 100
- Share phone call of 1:6 weekends
- Collegial happy group, great environment to work in
- Brand new, beautiful state-of-the-art building
- Complete benefits offer retirement and all insurances
- Group has a superior reputation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail