An exciting family practice physician opportunity is now available at a successful private practice in South Carolina. The practice has a growing patient demand, so they are hiring another physician. You will work four 10-hour days per week, Monday through Friday, no nights and no weekends. You will take phone call once a month, with the calls being triaged by nurses. You will join a great group and see a volume of patients. This is a great opportunity to practice in an office with every diagnostic tool at your fingertips.
This employed opportunity has a very high earning potential and bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time with allowance, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living in this vibrant South Carolina town that is known for textiles, manufacturing, biotech industries, and a thriving retail environment. You will be within an easy drive of the coast, the beaches, and the mountains.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a highly respected, growing, private group with heavy patient demand
- Enjoy practicing in an offfice with every diagnostic tool at your fingertips
- Work four 10 hour days per week, Monday-Friday, no nights and no weekends
- Take phone call once a month, only 12 times a year, with calls triaged by nurses
- Enjoy autonomy and very high earning potential
- Located within an easy drive of the coast, the beaches and the mountains
- This is a practice you will stay with for your entire career
- If you like to be busy seeing patients, this is the one!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail