A new psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Indiana. The incoming psychiatrist can be board eligible, if they are working toward their board certification. They have both inpatient and outpatient coverage needs. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. There will be a very light call schedule, four times per month of phone back up during the week, and weekend call back up one in eight weekends. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the growing demand. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a true team environment and collaborative working atmosphere. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and RVU bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, CME time and allowance, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Dyer, Indiana. It is located along the Illinois state line in Lake County, Indiana, 15 miles south of Lake Michigan and 30 miles southeast of downtown Chicago.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatry jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Rory Tully at 203.663.9387 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Both inpatient and outpatient needs
- All adult patients
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Very light call schedule
- Board certified or board eligible
- Collaborative working atmosphere
- Will consider residents or fellows
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail