A hospital-based neurology group near Voorhees is looking to expand by adding another general neurologist to their practice. There is currently a high demand due to the continued expansion of services. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future. You will join six other neurologists working in an inpatient/outpatient setting at one of three clinics and/or hospitals. You have the option to specialize or practice general neurology. You can work 100 percent outpatient, a 50/50 mix, or 100 percent inpatient depending on your preference.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including excellent medical benefits, vacation and holidays, malpractice, etc.
about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2507554.
- Join 6 other neurologists in one of three clinics and/or hospitals
- 100% outpatient, 50/50, or 100% inpatient options
- The culture here is very conducive to physician engagement
- 10 inpatient consults and follow ups, 16 to 20 outpatients
- Board certified of eligible neurologist with EEG and/or EMG experience
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and generous PTO
- H-1B visa sponsorship is available
- The city of brotherly love and the home of the Super Bowl champions
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail