A post-acute care physician opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada. This position is open to IM or FP physicians to see adult patients. Geriatric experience or fellowship training is a plus, but not required. You will work a Monday to Friday flexible day schedule rounding on patients in their rooms at various skilled nursing facilities or similar facilities in Las Vegas. Physician can start early or later morning or flex hours during the day as long as all the patients are seen. A territory is given where the facilities are in close or reasonable proximity to each other. Programs are expanding and need additional physicians willing to grow the business as the demand for the services increases. No rounding in the hospital as the focus is on the patients who are released from the hospital, but not well enough to go home yet.
Be rewarded for your hard work. Compensation based on number of patients you want to see, and can range from 15 to 25 per day. You will also receive medical benefits, a 401K with employer matching, relocation assistance or sign-on, CME, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
Live and practice in Las Vegas with excellent residential communities, top rated schools, no state income tax, and major university - UNLV.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send you CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2509036.
- Premier national organization with an expanding post-acute program
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible hours
- No hospital coverage, round on post-acute patients in SNFs
- Average of two facilities per day, all in reasonable proximity to each other
- Can start in 30 days as there is no hospital credentialing
- Compensation based on the number of patients seen per day
- Average 22 to 25 patients per day and make in the mid $200K range
- Affordable housing, no state income tax, and great school systems
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail