A hospital in a lovely Iowa city is seeking a cardiologist for a medical director position. They are open to both non-invasive and interventional cardiologists with at least 10 years clinical experience. Prior leadership experience is not required. The cardiology practice is well-established with a waiting list of patients to be seen. This position offers a great work-life balance while you make one of the highest incomes for cardiology in the Midwest.
You will be offered a 3 year salary guarantee, annual quality bonus, and production RVUs. You will also receive a 401k with matching, medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, $20k sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, and $5k for CME.
For more information, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Cardiologist for medical director role
- Minimum of 10 years practice experience required
- Prior medical director experience not required
- Majority clinical with only 8 hours a week in administrative duties
- 3 year base salary guarantee
- Be hospital-employed
- Relocation package and commencement bonus
- 35 days PTO and $20k sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail