A home health care practice located in California is seeking two internal medicine physicians to join their team. The group is seeking an experienced physician to provide home healthcare. Full-time is 12-hour shifts, 16 shifts per month daily from 8 am to 8 pm. Shifts can also be split into 8 am to 2 pm, and 2 pm to 8 pm depending on scheduling needs. Schedule shifts around your convenience. The physicians typically schedule 10 to 20 shifts per month. You will see approximately eight patients per day. The patients are not very ill. This is a practice that caters to convenience of the patient. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. There are leadership roles available as well. A CA license will be required. Several years of medical experience is also required.
You will be offered competitive comp, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, and a retirement package.
Located in the greater San Diego area, this location offers it all from education to sports and entertainment. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com and refer to 2515776.
- Make house calls
- Full-time is 12-hour shifts, 16 per month
- Approximately 8 to 10 patients/day
- Growing practice - need two FPs
- Solid EMR experience needed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Low acuity
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail