A Minnesota-based hospital is looking to add a neurohospitalist due to growth and community need. Become part of a comprehensive neuroscience program with excellent support. Work a block schedule of 7 on and 7 off. from 8 am to 5 pm for an excellent quality-of-life.
They are offering a highly competitive compensation in addition to a full slate of benefits.
For more information about this opportunity or other neurology job opportunities nationwide, contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to Josh.Rees@comphealth.com.
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- 9-hours shifts from 8 am to 5 pm
- Must be able to read EEGs
- Certified primary stroke center
- All new digital EEG/Video evoked equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Forests and lakes to the north
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail