Amazing full-time Nurse Practitioner - Physician Assistant Skilled nursing facility position available in Northern New York about 45 minutes west of Rochester. The provider will be traveling to 1-2 different facilities. The providers deliver primary care to skilled nursing/rehab facilities. Palliative care could be part of it but primary care is the focus. The ideal candidate will already be board certified and have some experience in Rehab, assisted living, or nursing homes. The average patient census is 15 - 20 per day. At this facility you will be joining one of the nation's leading health care organizations. They offer a competitive salary, full benefits, RVU bonus structure and an excellent benefits package. Located in a beautiful part of New York. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have an interest in joining our great group, please contact me today.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Johnny Chacon in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2736. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full time permanent position
- Flexible schedule
- Strong comprehensive salary with RVU based quarterly bonus
- Work with a team of providers
- Full Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail