A highly regarded hospital in South Carolina is seeking an interventional neurologist to join their elite team and take the lead in leading and developing their flourishing Neuroscience program. If you have 3-5 years' experience as an Interventional Neurologist and are comfortable growing and establishing the interventional program, then this is the opportunity for you.
This city has so much to offer with plenty of amenities as well as an international airport less than 30 miles away.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nationwide, apply now! Call Josh Rees at (954)-837-2633, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com
- Be the first Interventional Neurologist
- Must have 3-5 years experience
- Biplane neuroangiography suite scheduled to be completed latter part of 2019
- Full neurosurgical support
- Opportunity to champion their Neuroscience program
- Hospital is a Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Have input in majority of decisions involving the Neuroscience program
- Generous benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail