An exciting locum tenens interventional cardiology physician opportunity is now available in Alabama. There is also the opportunity to transition into a permanent position. The covering physician must do angioplasty - PTCA, atherectomy, TEEs, and nuclear. Peripheral interventions, pacemakers, and AICD/ICD procedures are preferred. You will see 25 to 30 patients per day in clinic, and do 4 procedures per day in the hospital. There are two other interventional cardiologists, NPs, and MAs in clinic. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within five years. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have an Alabama medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 am, with 1:8 STEMI call and 1:4 general call.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Full-time interventional cardiologist
- 3 to 6 months of coverage needed
- Rotating STEMI call 1:8
- Rotating general call 1:4
- Permanent placement potential
- Board certified or eligible
- Centricity EMR in clinic
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail