Hematology oncology physician needed for large, growing and established practice in New York. Community based role treating both hematology as well as oncology cases w/ a strong support staff along w/ access to other medical specialists. Onsite chemotherapy, radiation oncology, radiology services and access to surgical specialists. Lucrative base salary along w/ productivity incentives, comprehensive medical benefit package including relocation, sign on bonus available, malpractice coverage and multiple retirement options.Excellent work life balance w/ shared call schedule and generous PTO & CME allowance. Experienced board certified hematology oncology or medical oncology physicians along w/ 2019 fellows will considered.
Nationally recognized city in New York offering excellent amenities, affordable housing along with excellent job opportunities available. Great year round outdoor recreational amenities to enjoy, strong educational options and reasonable taxes along with being conveniently located near an airport for easy traveling make this an ideal location in New York to reside & raise a family.
If you are interested in discussing the details of this opportunity please call James Wescott at 954-837-2729 along with sending an updated copy of your CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com to see if this position would be right for you. All inquiries are confidential.
- Established & hospital based practice w/ growing team
- Community based role treating hem & onc
- Strong support staff & resources
- Great base salary along w/ productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits - relo & sign on bonus
- Excellent work life balance & shared call
- Nationally recognized location in NY to reside
- 2019 fellows will be reviewed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail