Two oncologists needed for top facility in New Hampshire to take over an existing patient base and also have the opportunity to work out of a new cancer center. Strong support staff, multidisciplinary approach to care and onsite resources such as chemotherapy, surgery and radiation oncology. Competitive base salary, comprehensive benefit package, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and student loan repayment. Excellent work life balance w/ generous PTO/CME and most importantly no call. Experienced BE/BC Hematology Oncology physicians along w/ 2019 fellows are encouraged to inquire.
The quality of life is unmatched offering exceptional school systems,outstanding parks/recreation activities and family friendly communities. Excellent cost of living while residing in a state with no sales or state income tax. Conveniently located a short drive from an airport along with other metro cities in the greater New England area. p If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at 954-837-2729 along with sending your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com All inquiries are confidential.
- Nationally recognized & distinguished facility
- Community based role w/ an existing patient base
- Strong support staff & multidisciplinary approach
- Competitive base salary w/ great benefits
- Excellent work life balance w/ no call
- Nearby airport for convenient traveling
- No income or state tax
- Family oriented community.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail