We are assisting an Ohio-based hospital that is currently seeking a radiation oncology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 16 patients on treatment. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. Your assignment requirements include IMRT and IGRT. The facility has Epic and Mosaiq EMR. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain an OH state license.
We have a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OH state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Charting: Epic and Mosaiq EMR
- Caseload: 16 patients per day
- Procedures: IMRT and IGRT
- Varian equipment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail