A regional hospital in central Illinois has an established hospitalist program and is expanding with the addition of two more hospitalists to the team. You will enjoy a 7 on 7 off block schedule. You will work mostly day blocks and rotate a night block only once every 14 weeks. This will be 12-hour shifts working with the other hospitalists. You will see an average patient census of 15 to 16 per day. There will be ICU rounding, but no procedures are required. Participate in overseeing residents and medical students during the shift. This hospital-employed position has a competitive salary, incentives, full benefits, and H-1B visa 'cap exempt' sponsorship available for 2019 residents. There is an excellent earnings potential with the salary and bonus combined.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it then CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Secure and stable hospital-employed position
- 7 on 7 off block schedule is mostly day shifts
- No procedures and patient census to average 16 per shift
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Competitive base salary, signing bonus, and relocation assistance
- Full hospital benefits package
- City with 75K population, private and public schools, and colleges
- Located near Springfield, 2 hours to St Louis, and 3 hours to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail