We are assisting a North Dakota-based medical center that is currently seeking a critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is two weeks of coverage, and you will see 6 - 12 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS certification. The facility has Epic EMR. You need to have an active ND state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- ND state license needed
- Two weeks of coverage
- Epic EMR
- 6 - 12 patients per day
- Must have ACLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail