A facility in Michigan seeks an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with no call, and the physician will see 6 - 8 cases per day. You must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. The incoming physician must have a MI state license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: None
- Caseload: 6 - 8 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: General anesthesia
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail