An established hospital in Arkansas is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with a full range of pediatric anesthesia cases. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have an AR state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Procedures: Full-range pediatric anesthesiology
- Some medical direction of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail