A physician-owned leading hospital in beautiful Montana is seeking a pulmonology/critical care or pulmonology physician to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team that believes living a good life is just as important as building a career. If you are looking for a great work environment that promotes innovation and technology where you are supported and valued, then this opportunity is for you.
The first year you will have a salary guarantee plus production. In year two you would be productivity-based. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation and holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to Josh.Rees@comphealth.com.
- Base salary guarantee with production
- 30 days off PTO plus 7 holidays
- Sleep medicine available, but not required
- Join two experienced full-time physicians
- 100% pulmonology
- Outpatient opportunity with no ICU or inpatient requirements
- Short drive away from multiple national parks and forests
- Endless outdoor activities through four seasons
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail