CompHealth is currently assisting a well-established and highly respected outpatient practice in Connecticut with their search for a family practice physician. Step into an office-only ambulatory practice that admits its patients to a superb hospitalist program. You will take over a practice from a departing physician with a full patient base. You can work a 4-day, 4.5 day or 5-day work week. You will be joining several other physicians, and APRN, and residents. The office has all brand-new equipment plus eClinicalWorks for EHR.
The salary begins at $200,000 plus all-inclusive benefit packages and very strong financial incentives. You will have a choice of medical benefits, relocation assistance, a 401K with a 4 percent match, $1,500 plus one week of CME, four weeks of vacation plus six holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Live in beautiful towns on the Connecticut Shore, the Connecticut River, or inland near Hartford. Enjoy the beaches, boating, and sailing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- FP to join hospital-owned network of physicians in a six-provider satellite
- Join 30 year-old, hugely successful and extremely busy practice
- Option to work a 4-day, 4.5 day or 5-day work week
- Refer all inpatients to the hospitalists, never run into the hospital
- Phone call of 1:6 allows for a quality lifestyle, no inpatient call
- Salary begins at $200,000 plus all-inclusive benefit packages
- Very strong financial incentives
- Truly wonderful central CT location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail