A hospital in Georgia needs additional gastroenterology support due to a growing community need. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 1:5 call. You will be supported by four other gastroenterologists and an NP in a successful hospital. The office, clinic, and hospital are less than a minute walking distance from each other. A current Georgia license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
Come live and practice in one of Georgia's largest cities. The area has a university and a bustling restored, riverfront downtown, whitewater rafting and kayaking, biking trails, and great restaurants. Between the rich history, theater, arts, and sports, you will never run out of things to do.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Relocation package and commencement bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Hiring is due to growth
- Join other gastroenterologist and an NP
- Work out of 1 location
- ERCP/EUS are preferred, not required
- Great GA location, not far from Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail