An exciting locum tenens gastroenterology physician opportunity is now available in Oregon. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have an OR state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call, and you will see 10 - 12 cases per day. The facility uses Epic and Provation EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS and BLS certification.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Epic and Provation EMR
- Caseload: 10 - 12 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: General GI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail