A new family medicine physician opportunity is now available in South Carolina at a quality-of-life practice. The are hiring hiring an experienced physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will see an average of 20 patients per day on average. You will work a four-day work week, and have the option to pick up extra shifts. There is also the option to work outpatient-only or a tradition mix, rounding on patients. The call schedule will be negotiated. They are looking for someone that likes the small southern town feel and wants to stay long-term. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a one year guarantee and the second year will be salary plus RVU. There is also student loan forgiveness.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient or traditional option
- Four-day work week
- 36 hour week
- Can pick up extra shifts
- Average 20 patients per day
- Board certified or eligible
- Can sponsor H-1B and J1 visa holders
- Easy access to Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail