An established hospital employed group practice in central Illinois is seeking an additional BE/BC addiction medicine physician to join their behavioral health department. The facility is part of an integrated system with a large referral base. There is opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the College of Medicine program at the hospital. Candidates should have some hospital/inpatient experience for these type patients. Completion of addiction medicine fellowship required and family medicine, internal medicine residency trained. There are leadership opportunities within this growing addictions department. They are building a team of 2.5 addiction physicians (hospital/inpatient and clinic), an addictions nurse practitioner, an RN, a clinical supervisor, 4 counselors, and one LCSW case manager. Join a dynamic behavioral health department consisting of 5 adult child psychiatrists, 8 adults psychiatrists, 13 Ph.D. psychologists, 18 therapists, 14 social workers, 3nurse practitioners, and two psychometricians.
This hospital-employed position offers an attractive salary and compensation package.
This central Illinois community has a population of 50K and a metro service area 250K. It is located between Chicago, Indianapolis, and St Louis.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2531965.
- Stable hospital-employed position
- Addiction medicine physician with established team
- Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm or similar hours, no weekends
- Facility is part of the integrated hospital system with large referral base
- Leadership opportunity within a growing addictions department
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- Competitive base salary and full benefits package.
- Popular Illinois community is central Illinois
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail