A wonderful medical facility with state-of-the-art services in this metro California location is hiring up to three neurologists. Their needs include stroke and general neurology. The facility needs help with the high demand from the community and institution, including teaching residents. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in neurology, stroke, etc. The incoming physician will be supported by others in the medical center. The facility is accepting candidates who are ready to start now or physicians in their residency or fellowship.
This opportunity offers relocation assistance, life insurance, disability insurance, full family medical benefits, retirement package, malpractice insurance, and CME allowance.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact senior consultant Austyn directly at 801.930.3363.
- Tremendously competitive base salary
- Inpatient and outpatient medical facility with teaching options
- Opportunity for a stroke specialist as well as general
- Participate in teaching, research, and other academic functions
- Phenomenal schedule of 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Easy call schedule for a great lifestyle
- State-of-the-art facility with comprehensive services
- Access to the hospital next door
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail