CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Connecticut that is in need of a locum tenens neurology physician who would be interested in a long-term position. The assignment schedule is 4 - 5 days per week between 8 am and 5 pm with call. You will see 12 - 16 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include EEGs and EMGs. For this assignment, you need to have an active CT state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CT state license needed
- Schedule: 4 - 5 days per week
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 - 16 patients per day
- Procedures: EEG and EMG
- Temp-to-perm opportunity
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail