Well established, teaching hospital in Northeastern Pennsylvania is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Urology Team. At least 6 months experience is required for this position. The provider will work onsite providing care for individuals with urological conditions as well as prostate, bladder, kidney and testicular cancers. This office does perform many procedures for a mainly male client population. This is a day schedule in the clinic with some time spent in the hospital as well as rotating call. Seeking a candidate with experience or interest in Urology. Fantastic Northeastern location with great opportunities for growth and over the top benefits that begin Day One. CME, Malpractice, PTO, and relocation is also provided. This location is a short drive from the beautiful Pocono Mountains and is surrounded by a number of beautiful natural parks.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954-837-2751.
- Outpatient Urology Clinic
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Experience Required - 6 months
- Day Schedule M-F 8-5:30
- Full Benefits Day 1
- Paid Malpractice
- CME and generous PTO
- Many procedures performed in clinic
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail