An exciting obstetrics and gynecology opportunity is available with a medical group in New Jersey. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. You will work closely with other OB/GYNs and advanced practice providers. Call will be light. They are looking for someone who is bilingual in English and Spanish or English and Hindi. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current NJ license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
You will enjoy living and working in New Jersey in the greater New York metropolitan area within a quick drive to all the Big Apple has to offer in dining, shopping, entertainment, sports, and cultural events.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obstetrics/gynecology need
- In- and outpatient
- Bread and butter OB/GYN and deliveries
- Light call responsibilities
- Bi-lingual in English and Hindi or Spanish preferred
- Board certified or board eligible
- New Jersey license needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail