A hospital located in Connecticut is seeking a neurology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The assignment scope includes lumbar punctures and thrombolytic therapy. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 7 pm, with no call. The physician will see 4 - 10 patients per day. For this assignment, you need to have an active CT state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CT state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 4 - 10 patients per day
- Procedures: Lumbar punctures and thrombolytic therapy
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail