A facility in Iowa seeks a pediatric emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule consists of 8- or 12-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 25,000. The facility has Epic EMR. You must be board certified. Physicians who don't hold a current IA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8- or 12-hour shifts
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 25,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail