An exciting non-invasive cardiology physician opportunity in the heart of Wisconsin is now available. You should be comfortable treating general non-invasive conditions and there is an opportunity to grow the existing practice with your vision. You will be receiving referrals from hundreds of primary physician, The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible with an active WI license. If you do not have an active WI license, CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and occurrence based malpractice.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2535514.
- Base salary and production bonuses
- Employed through an amazing health system
- Outpatient non-invasive cardiology program
- Referrals and resources available right on campus
- Monday through Friday, no weekends
- Full support including NPs and an interventional cardiologist
- Enjoy leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art facilities
- Work-life balance combined with a friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail