This well established, not for profit hospital system is seeking a full-time Physician's Assistant to join their growing surgical practice as a team leader. This position will primarily be a surgical first assistant for gynecologic and general surgical cases, with occasional assisting in other sub specialty surgical cases. Responsibilities would include first surgical assist, immediate pre-op and post op orders and ensuring the surgical schedule is completed in an efficient safe manner, rounding on inpatients and performing surgical consults in the Emergency Department and floors. Leadership duties will include scheduling, creating work assignments and assisting in growing the surgical practice. Call responsibilities are on a rotating basis for emergent OR cases only. Our current surgical team consists of 3 general surgeons, 3 gynecologic surgeons, 2 full-time surgical PAs and one first assist nurse practitioner.
This group offers highly competitive compensation, fantastic benefits, and generous PTO packages. Located in a beautiful area of New York, all the big city fun of Albany and Manhattan just a short drive or train ride away!
If you would like to interview for this opportunity please send your most up to date CV to Cortney.Woodruff@CompHealth.com. If you have questions on this or other opportunities Nationwide please call Cortney at 954.837.2624. Reference: 2525110
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- OB/GYN and General Surgery First Assist PA
- Must Have Experience : 5-10 years
- Highly Competitive Compensation Packages
- Student Loan Repayment Available Directly From Facility
- Start with 5-6 Weeks of PTO!
- Company 403b Retirement with Match
- Fantastic Employee Retention
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail