This well established Non-profit hospital system located in Upstate New York is seeking an experienced Surgical First Assist PA-C to join their team. This provider would be working a day time schedule and first assisting in OB/GYN and General Surgery. You will be joining one other surgical PA in this role. This provider will be primarily assisting in the operating room, some rounding on the surgical unit and occasional assisting in the Surgical or Women's Health office when needed. Responsibilities would include immediate pre-op and post-op orders and assisting in moving the surgical schedule along in an efficient safe manner. There is outstanding specialty support and with our new Albany medical Center affiliation, every specialty is at your service. Mentorship is important to this group and we want you to feel comfortable and supported
This group offers highly competitive compensation, fantastic benefits, and generous PTO packages. Located in a beautiful area of New York, all the big city fun of Albany and Manhattan just a short drive or train ride away!
If you would like to interview for this opportunity please send your most up to date CV to John.Reinking@CompHealth.com. If you have questions on this or other opportunities Nationwide please call John at 954.837.2607. Reference: 2525110
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- OB/GYN and General Surgery First Assist PA
- Must Have Experience
- Highly Competitive Compensation Packages
- Student Loan Repayment Available Directly From Facility
- Start with 5-6 Weeks of PTO!
- Company 403b Retirement with Match
- Fantastic Employee Retention
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail