An exciting full-time family practice or MedPed physician opportunity is now available at a physician-owned and operated primary care practice in Rhode Island. This academic affiliated practice has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with flexible hours between 8 am and 6 pm, with 34 patient contact hours per week. They will also consider part-time availabilities. This practice is well-managed, with a robust EMR, and comprehensive administrative support. They are accepting board certified or board eligible applicants.
This is a partnership-track opportunity after two years with no buy-in. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, PTO, CME time, a 401K retirement, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com.
- 100 percent outpatient position
- Joining several physicians
- See full range of patients from children to geriatrics
- Partnership potential after year two
- $200K+ earning potential
- Amazing collegial group at great location
- First year sign-on production bonus
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail