Join a not-for-profit hospital in Oklahoma. This state-of-art facility is located just a short hour and 15 minutes south of Oklahoma City. They are searching for a general neurologist to establish a brand new neurology program in a community hospital with a definitive need and a strong referral base. This is an established stroke center with new state-of-the-art imaging equipment including 2 large-bore MRI's, a new 64 slice CT scanner, full-time Interventional Radiologist and a sleep lab.
This position comes with a generous guaranteed salary with quality and production bonuses, hospital benefits, retirement package with 5% matching and relocation assistance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Exceptional earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Retirement with match up to 5%
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU production bonus
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Stroke center with TeleStroke capability
- Exceptional hospital located in Southwest OK
- Employed or independent practice option
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail