A Hawaii-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatrician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule will consist of weekday and weekend shifts, and the covering physician will see 10 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is Epic. CompHealth can help physicians without a HI state license obtain one.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: HI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Part-time
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- Procedures: Acute care for minor illnesses and injuries
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail