Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician
StartDate: 08/01/2019Available Shifts: Day 8;On Call Pay Rate: $193.00 - 205.00
- Requirements: BLS (AHA), ACLS(AHA), Any State License, BC/BE(ABIM), NPDB, NPI, DEA, COI, OIG
- Description: Contractor shall provide 1 Board Certified On-Call Hematology Oncology Physician Services to eligible beneficiaries of the VA Northern Indiana Health Care System (VANIHCS, in Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- Hours: 8am to 4:30pm / Monday thru Friday Four (4) days a week (to be determined)
- Hours for Call Coverage: 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday, one (1) day a week.
- Licensure: Any State License
Fort Wayne is a midwestern city that's chock full of cultural and entertainment options. The city boasts plenty of annual festivals that residents and visitors flock to by the hundreds. BBQ Ribfest, Greek Fest, and the Three Rivers Festival are just a few of these vibrant events. The John and Ruth Rhinehart Music Center provides Fort Wayne residents with a bevy of performing arts related events every month, while the Fort Wayne MoMA specializes in showing the best of contemporary American visual art. Recently voted "Best Place in the Country for Minor League Sports," Fort Wayne offers the sports enthusiast something to love as well. Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md